Need help deciding which ticket style would be best for your event? Visit our compare tickets page for more information.
CUSTOM Printed Numbered Event Tickets from Admit One Products provide the perfect solution for your next event at competitive prices. We have invested heavily in leading edge technology and equipment that provides accuracy, security and control of the production and printing of your tickets. All our online tickets print in the United States and ship within 1-5 business days. Our online custom ticket wizard enables you to create your own event tickets in minutes from your own computer.
Benefits of using Admit One Products' online ticket printing wizard:
- Typesetting your own job online with font control by line
- Wide selection of fonts, templates, paper stocks and stock paper choices
- Choose your quantities and starting numbers
- Take advantage of tier pricing and order multiple copies and colors on one order
- Decide how soon you will need your tickets and delivery time
- Edit your ticket online and approve your proof instantly
- All our online tickets are FastPrint products that print in just 1-5 business days
Choose from our wide selection of Event Tickets Online:
Our online custom ticket and pass selection includes several different sizes, styles, security features and printing options. View the various features below to find the ticket that will meet your needs. For our high end tickets and/or tickets that you need that you don.t see, please contact our sales department toll free at 866-236-4817.
Venues and promoters all around the world rely on Admit One Products' Event Tickets to help identify their guests and control access points. Here are some common uses that may help you decide if Event Tickets are right for your next event.
- Alcohol Control
- All-inclusive Resorts
- Backstage Passes
- Bag Checks
- Bag Taggers
- Book Stores & Autograph Sessions
- Brand Awareness
- Carnivals & Circuses
- Catered Events
- Child/Parent Match-up
- Concerts, Promoters, & Arenas
- Conferences & Conventions
- Contest Promotions
- Corporate Events
- Corporate & Industrial Uses
- Corporate Sponsors
- Corporate Sports
- Day-care Child Identification
- Event Promoters
- Fairs & Festivals
- Film & Television Productions
- Government Functions/Events
- Group Identification
- Height Restrictions
- Holiday Attractions
- Hospitality Tent Access
- Identifying Staff/Volunteers
- Media Passes
- Multi-day Passes
- Pay-one Price Admissions
- Pit Passes
- Pre-ticket Sales
- Promote Your Message
- Raffles and Door Prizes
- Rentals & Vouchers
- Ride & Concession Tickets
- School Field Trips
- Special Access/VIP
- Specials Events & Galas
- Swimming Ability
Industries Using Admit One Products' Event Tickets Include:
- Agricultural Societies/Farming
- Air Shows
- Animal Control Centers
- Amateur Sporting Events
- Amateur Sports Facilities
- Amusement, Theme, & Water Parks
- Bars, Nightclubs, & Taverns
- Bike Rallies
- Bingo Halls
- Bowling Alleys
- Campgrounds & RV Parks
- Car Dealerships
- Childcare/Daycare Centers
- Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, & Youth Groups
- Country Clubs
- Cruise Lines
- Day/Summer Camps
- Dental & Medical Centers
- Dollar Stores
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Family Fun Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Forestry/Hunting Nurseries
- Funeral Homes and Mortuaries
- General Merchandise & Dept. Stores
- Golf Courses & Ranges
- Grocery Stores
- Hotel/Motel & Resorts
- Ice/Skating Rinks
- Jail/Correctional Facilities
- Laser Tag/Paintball
- Lottery & Gaming
- Motor Sports
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Non-profit Organizations, Charities, Awareness Groups
- Office Supply Stores
- Parks & Recreation
- Party Planners
- Racetracks & Sporting Events
- Radio Stations
- Religious Organizations
- Schools & Universities
- Science Centers
- Security Companies
- Shopping Malls
- Stadiums & Auditoriums
- Tradeshows & Conventions
- Travel Agencies
- Wellness Centers
- Zoos & Safaris
Tips to consider when choosing a Ticket type:
- How important is the security of your ticket? Tickets are money and each should be accounted and the ticket printer should guarantee no missing or duplicate numbers
Best: FastPrint thermal Foil General Admission Tickets
Next Best: FastPrint Security Reserved, General Admission tickets and Passes
- Will the tickets need a stub? If your ticket will not be torn at the gate then perhaps saving a little money and using one of our passes/credential stock options would be best.
FastPrint Security Passes
- What kind of stock would suffice?
Index: 110lb Stock - smooth finish, pastel colors
Astrobright: 67lb stock, bright colors, smooth finish
Sparkles: 110lb heavy textured paper with visible sparkles
Coated: 10pt heavy coated one side gloss stock
Thermal: 7.2pt thermal stock, prints at 203 dpi
(certain stocks not available on all products)
- Is printing your tickets on a recycled stock important?
All of our products show a recycled material content when applicable
- Do you need numbering, bar coding and/or variable information?
Numbers are included on all of our tickets. We can add bar codes and variable information on most of our ticket styles, please contact our sales team for more information.
- How will you distribute your tickets? This may affect the way you would like to receive them.
Loose, fanfolded, rolled, or booked (Not all options are available on all types of tickets)
- Is the look and feel vitally important?
You wouldn't want our fastprint thermal stock, we recommend using a coated stock.
- Will you need to add sponsor advertising or coupon on the backside?
Economy ticket style tickets a back is optional or any custom printed order through our sales team.
- How soon will you need them?
FastPrint tickets: Ship in 1-5 business days
Most all other custom ticket orders handled through our sales team would need approximately 10-15 working days, call customer service for rush order needs
- Price is always important but what are you willing to give up to get the right wristband for your event?
Take advantage of our tier pricing by ordering larger quantities
Benefits of Using Tickets:
Boost Your Corporate Brand and Image with Custom Numbered Tickets
Give your brand, your sponsors brand or your advertising a boost with custom Tickets from Admit One Products. You'll get maximum exposure when your organization's logo or slogan is displayed on the front or back of your ticket as customers purchase and hold their tickets. Often tickets are kept as keepsakes and mementos for years to come and end up in scrap books to remember the great time they had at an event.
Custom Numbered Tickets with Added Security Features Help Prevent Counterfeits
Preventing counterfeits is another major advantage of ordering custom tickets from Admit One Products. From serial numbering to special foil, bar coding, embossing or other unique security features, Admit One Products offers businesses several options that will help increase the security of your paid admissions. Printing event dates, rotating stock colors, changing inks and designs are other security measures to consider.
Generate Revenue with Custom Printed Tickets
Have you ever thought of adding a sponsor to your tickets or wristbands? Custom printing on your wristbands or tickets can help generate revenue for your business by offering sponsors a place for advertising. Sponsors advertising funds often offset the entire amount of the wristband or ticket. You can also print special offers on the bands as part of a sales promotion to increase sales.
Keep Tighter Inventory Control and Track Admissions with Accurately Printed Serial Numbered Tickets
Serial numbered custom tickets are our specialty and are great for keeping better track of your ticket inventory and tracking admissions. Simply keep a log or spreadsheet of the serial numbers used and what is left on hand.
Order online or call our customer service representatives who can guide you through the process of creating Wristbands with the creativity and security you need for your event.
Toll-free: 866-ADMIT-1-P (236-4817)