Stock orders are processed in 1-3 business days (+ shipping). Business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Our stock inventory will fluctuate due to the high demand of our COVID decals, please allow 2-7 production days to manufacture if we are out of stock.
Elevator Floor Decal Installation
To properly install your elevator floor decal the surface must first be prepared before application. The application surface should be a smooth, non-porous indoor surface such as hardwood, tile, laminate, or sealed concrete.
1. Sweep the surface free of debris and dust for proper adhesion. Applying your graphic over any loose, unwanted substances like caked dirt, loose gravel, oil, grease, or sand may affect the graphic’s ability to properly adhere.
2. Ensure the surface is dry. If the surface is covered in grease or otherwise unclean, mop the area then allow it to dry before applying your graphic. A commercial degreaser may be needed for stubborn substances.
Applying the Decal
1. Installation of large decals should be done with two or more people.
2. Once your surface is cleaned and completely dried, remove the white paper liner from the adhesive side of the decal.
3. Starting at one end of the vinyl decal, use a squeegee to slowly and smoothly adhere the decal to the installation surface, making sure to press over the whole decal so that it adheres to the surface beneath. (For best results, ensure you place your decal precisely where you want to place it. Removing the decal and attempting to reposition it may result in unwanted creases and may weaken the decal’s ability to adhere.)
4. The decal will begin to adhere immediately and will be ready for foot traffic once applied.
5. Do not clean graphics for at least 24 hours after installation.